It is Week 3 and I am so excited to invite you all over again to share your great Pinterest Pins! Thank you to all who came out last week and linked up! For those of you who are new, welcome to an ALL NEW type of Linky List! Thank you so much for participating…this really is a highlight to my blogging week…what a blessing it is to see all of your creativity and to also share in the blogging world with all of you! I guess you can tell I am a people person! 🙂
This is a “Pin it Again” Linky list…So, here are the directions:
1. Go to your Pinterest Account and click on a PIN (or two) that you would like to link up. (Its easier to repin your link if you link directly from the Pin instead of your blog)
2. Copy the URL of that particular PIN. (i.e. http://pinterest.com/pin/120260252521746888/) When others click your link…they will go directly to Pinterest…they pin your pin and visit your blog, and then their followers pin your pin and visit your blog etc…and…you get to do the same for them! 🙂
3. Paste the link here in the Linky Tool and follow the directions from there.
1. Click on the links of other participants and PIN AWAY! Add their pins to your boards to give your followers great content! And, as others PIN your LINKS, your great content will spread to their followers are well.
2. Spread the Word to others who might want to join in as well! Grab a button and add it to your BLOG post where your pin came from.
3. Please follow me on Pinterest…that would be a blessings to me!
Blessings to you! I can’t wait to see all of your great links!